April 06, 2005


Work. School. I'm dragging. Which I guess is better than being dragged or being "in drag". 'Tho' since I am a woman, and I frequently wear dresses and makeup, that does mean I'm usually in drag? Or would I have to wear men's clothes to qualify? Only, I sometimes wear slacks and a shirt. So is that drag?

I need more coffee.

Posted by Susie at April 6, 2005 10:23 AM

Shoot; what is the female equivalent of being in male clothes?

Posted by: Rachel Ann at April 6, 2005 10:53 AM

Obviously, naked is the only safe option.

Film at 11? (he asked hopefully)

Posted by: Ted at April 6, 2005 11:29 AM

Heh. "Shoot, I need more coffee" being right next to the photo on the left is adorable. :)

Posted by: Tuning Spork at April 6, 2005 08:50 PM

I'm proud to say Susie has already sent me a film.

Two of them, in fact :-)

Posted by: Harvey at April 7, 2005 07:29 AM

The only acceptable drag outfit for chicks is an oversized men's button down shirt and boxers.

Posted by: Jim at April 7, 2005 01:15 PM